Carrie Underwood – Jesus Take The Wheel I would walk
I guess this year had been a year which really taught me what was love, to surrender, spend more time with God & my family. I can say I've matured a lot(from what my parents see and told me), my spiritual and mental growth has also been up and I'm ready to take up more challenges God has for me. I've also been thinking what path i want to take when i graduate and I've been thinking and praying a lot. I has attended some career talks but will be attending more to see which path i would take but most importantly, I will still leave the guiding to God to guide me to which path he thinks will be best for me. Currently I have 2 path i would love to try out, Piloting & Psychologist. It was a dream since young that i wanted to be a pilot and from what I see now, it is quite difficult to get in because of my eyesight. Regrets are definitely there but there is still hope for me. I went to an AirForce talk and i had a lot of queries that i asked and clarified. I also talked to Major Chris Chia about my chances of joining Pilot. he said normally if eyesight was over the limit, they would shut them off but he told me he was really to give me a try to do the test and i have to do well to beat those with perfect eyesight. I believe i can do it and i will do my best, I also know God would do the rest if it is my dream.
The other is psychologist. Why do i want to be one? I find that i have a gift in analysing people's problem and looking at them in different directions. I love to help people solve their problems and helping them see things in a different angles. It makes me feel accomplished when the problems are resolved, it feels like how Jesus help people by solving their problem for example healing them and making the people rise from their death. It's something like that but i don't have that power la. Haha.. But it would seem like it helping people when they're in need and providing the helping hand. I guess there are lots more career path for me to take but these would be the only 2 now for me and I will see how God will lead me. As for the r/s part, I've fully surrendered to God and guess I'll be just waiting and hoping, preparing and molding myself to be Christ-like for my future partner whoever it is. I never felt tired when i did many things for the person i loved and i would never blame her for anything. Maybe the time's just not right.... I don't know, cos I've let God to lead me. A song to end which what i really need to do now.
Jesus, Take the wheel. I'm can't do this on my own, I'm letting you do the rest for me and i put my faith in you. I'm letting it go...
She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati
On a snow white Christmas Eve
Going home to see her Mama and her Daddy with the baby in the backseat
Fifty miles to go and she was running low on faith and gasoline
It's been a long hard year
She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention
She was going way to fast
Before she knew it she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass
She saw both their lives flash before her eyes
She didn't even have time to cry
She was sooo scared
She threw her hands up in the air
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting it go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel
It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder
And the car came to a stop
She cried when she saw that baby in the backseat sleeping like a rock
And for the first time in a long time
She bowed her head to pray
She said I'm sorry for the way
I've been living my life
I know I've got to change
So from now on tonight
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting it go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Oh, Jesus take the wheel
Oh, I'm gonna let it go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
From this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel
Oh, take it, take it from me
Oh, why, oh
500 miles;8:59 PM
Thank God for guiding me these 20 years and will continue to walk beside Him though it may be pain through the times of molding but i know he is always there to hold me up.
Thank my family for the support and encouragement they have given me, chances for me to change and believing in me that i would one day change.
Thank her for bringing a special meaning to my life and will always enjoy the time with her, her presence has brought me closer to God and i am thankful for her.