Would the wind blow through the trees (2x’s) I would walk
Wednesday, went out with Edmund to do some admin stuff in the night and have dinner. We did some talking and I guess he's the only person that knows me inside out besides my parents and actually we have quite a number of things in common. Shall not elaborate on that but I was talking to him about somethings that i was facing. I do want God's will and I want to follow him closely and not wanting my needs. But the problem we do face are the wants to our desires, sometimes it becomes a hindrance to our growth with God. I pray that we can still hope for things but most importantly always want God's will first before anything. He knows you inside out better than anyone, even better than your parents. His will is always and will always be the best for you and you can be sure that he will be there for you through the tough times and the most depressing times. He has been with me, molding me, guiding me, holding me.. and i really feel His presence always around me wanting me to do better. Thank you Lord.
Thursday, went out with my cell-group leader and had dinner. Was also consulting him on some stuff and really had a good time understanding and chatting. Whenever i have problems or difficulties, i would find all the people who are more spiritually matured and have a better view on things, esp my parents. I didn't listen to them from the start and now i really regret not listening but its just a learning process and from now onwards, they would always be the first i would consult before doing anything. I love my family so much..
Friday, went to malaysia with caleb & gf, Edmund. We went to Johor to do some shopping and I was feeling rather HIGH because of the prices of the shoes and all. I was like wanting to many things but i didn't really change much so ended up buying 2 pairs of shoes and a T-Shirt. It is a worth while trip there and i really enjoy the fellowship with the people that i was with. I also actually consulted caleb & his gf on some things and they gave good advices which was similar to what my parents had said and what my cell-group leader have said. Edmund also gave quite a similar advice but in all, guess God was telling me that i should just do according to His will and pray for guidance.
Was doing my QT and found out its so hard to want God's will. If God wanted you to take a bitter pill in order to make you grow, would you take it? If it was 2 years down the road, i would have not listen and not want to take that bitter pill. But through the molding, i can see what God wants me to learn and i'm surprised that i'm yearning for His word more and more each day. And if you asked me that question now, i would confidently say I WILL cos i have no doubts about God's will and plans for me. I mean there are times that we would grow weary but pray that the Lord would renew our strength and faith in Him. We can always tell God about our wants and hopes but always remember to ask him for His will rather than ours. And also asking Him for blessings, guidance and strength. I pray that every step and decision i make everyday would be God's will and trusting Him.
Big Daddy Weave - Without You
From the album What I Was Made For
Of breathing in the dark
Where would be life’s spark
Without You
Would the birds ever sing
Could I touch the grass so green
Under this big sky so blue
Without You, without You
Chorus:
And the sun doesn’t shine
And my world stops spinnin’ round
Without You, without You
Tell me where else could I ever find
The peace that floods this heart of mine
Without You, without You
Who could fill, the emptiness inside
Who would ease the pain, in my broken heart
Who would come in and abide
Promise never to depart
Without You, without You
I can’t live without You
I don’t wanna try to
Live one more moment without You
500 miles;11:58 PM
Thank God for guiding me these 20 years and will continue to walk beside Him though it may be pain through the times of molding but i know he is always there to hold me up.
Thank my family for the support and encouragement they have given me, chances for me to change and believing in me that i would one day change.
Thank her for bringing a special meaning to my life and will always enjoy the time with her, her presence has brought me closer to God and i am thankful for her.