I would walk
The next will be a post dedicated to kristen:
I know you'll do just great, you will get through it. Faith, just a 5 letter word can do so much and let you see so much. Trust and have faith.. We do not know what lies ahead but we know our Father will always provide the Best for us in His time. Everything happens for a reason. And i hope this prayer will help you at least a bit.
I want to pray for a friend of mine, kristen. She has a lot of doubts about you, but i know you will soon reveal all the answer to her in Your time. Lord, renew her faith and just hold her in your warm arms to let her know that everything would just turn out great. Let her trust you and help her to make every decision in accordance to Your will rather than hers. Guide her O lord, for she doesn't know what lies ahead. Give her the assurance that you have already provided the Best for her ahead and she doesn't need to be weary about tomorrow. Give her what she needs for her everyday, to help her get through the day with a bright smile. I just pray that you'll give her happiness always, i'll be happy for her too. Help her to wait upon you, giving her the patience and faith she needs. I pray you'll keep her safe and happy everyday Lord. In Jesus most Precious Name I pray.
500 miles;10:10 PM
Thank God for guiding me these 20 years and will continue to walk beside Him though it may be pain through the times of molding but i know he is always there to hold me up.
Thank my family for the support and encouragement they have given me, chances for me to change and believing in me that i would one day change.
Thank her for bringing a special meaning to my life and will always enjoy the time with her, her presence has brought me closer to God and i am thankful for her.