I would walk
The best thing is that God has been always protecting me and all, and i'm thankful. I was quite down during the start of the week and he really helped me and hold me up close to him. I could really feel the Holy Spirit comforting me and helping me to let go, not completely yet but at least there's progress. But maybe i do still wanna keep a little that's left somewhere deep inside of me. I feel God wants me to do even more greater things for him..
Another happy thing is that i got to know a new friend. She's so fun to be with and talk with. Haha.. Though she's so busy but i pray God would really take care of her. Sad thing is that she's not a christian but i will one day tell her how much Jesus loves her and try my best to convert her. Anyways, not to let the readers be mistaken. This lady is much older than me but i just love to talk to her. Haha.. To be honest, i would prefer mature ladies. =D Maybe can consider her? HAHA! I'm kidding.. Hmm, but now my main objective is to spread the gospel to her. Pray that God will open her heart to accept Jesus and christianity. Lord, i lift all these into your hands. Please teach and guide me..
Everything happened for reason.
I know that you're in control,
In every little thing I do.
Sometimes I wonder wild,
cause my spirit was mild.
But you brought me back,
again to the right track.
And I'm thankful for everything,
you have blessed me with.
Never will I doubt,
this promise you have for me.
500 miles;12:57 AM
Thank God for guiding me these 20 years and will continue to walk beside Him though it may be pain through the times of molding but i know he is always there to hold me up.
Thank my family for the support and encouragement they have given me, chances for me to change and believing in me that i would one day change.
Thank her for bringing a special meaning to my life and will always enjoy the time with her, her presence has brought me closer to God and i am thankful for her.