I would walk
This week has been a busy week, had a lot of make up sessions and the workload just keeps increasing and can't really take the pressure. Plus common test are coming and I'm still a bit lacking behind. Gosh!~ I really need to do something about my studies. Wen has been giving a lot of encouragement to me, she wants me to study hard and do well for my final year. I will promise to study hard and do well!~ I will not disappoint someone who is impt to me, plus i will also not disappoint my parents and lastly God. He has always been there for me and i can see that He has been really blessing me and molding me. So i shall not disappoint but giving glory to God.
Reflections:
I've been thinking a lot about the future. If I'm able to get a good job to support my family and stuff. And I want to be ready for a r/s. Been really praying about it and I want to be able to support a Godly r/s and really provide assurance and support to my partner. Sometimes i do wonder if she really would trust me to take care of her. I really do want to but i guess she's right, I'm not ready. Probably when I'm ready then that would be the right time. I do feel sad sometimes because I'm disappointed with myself for not being able to give her the full assurance she needs. As human desires, i would want to be with her but in a Godly desire i have to be patient and continue to prepare to be ready to start a r/s. Its so difficult to juggle human desires and Godly desires. To be honest, I'm feeling quite tired but moreover I feel she's the right one so I'm putting in my best effort and leaving the rest to God. Just wanna tell her how much she means to me and that I'm willing to put in any extra energy/effort for her.
Something side-tracked..
There's a trip coming and I'm very excited about it. I'll be going to Tioman during 15th-17th of june and i really hope this would be a good time to take a good rest and spending time with people. Building a stronger bond with each other and enjoying ourselves. All in all, i still want to commit the trip into God's hand because the trip is not yet confirmed. Hopefully it will be confirmed and everything would be smooth. Thank you Lord for everything even if we don't get to go, i'll still be thankful.
*wishing it was right; need more patience
500 miles;10:12 PM
Thank God for guiding me these 20 years and will continue to walk beside Him though it may be pain through the times of molding but i know he is always there to hold me up.
Thank my family for the support and encouragement they have given me, chances for me to change and believing in me that i would one day change.
Thank her for bringing a special meaning to my life and will always enjoy the time with her, her presence has brought me closer to God and i am thankful for her.